This was replaced in the 2016 incarnation with The Brew - though Brooke is still the manager, it is owned by the campus instead.
Location and StyleEdit
In AU, it is noted to be near the back of the building, and is nearby to the rows of dorm rooms.
The cafe has a silver and light pink colour scheme, with a desk at the centre where Brooke will ask the person what they would like. It is lit with small hanging lights, and furnished with a cash register, a recycled can made into a pen holder and a typewriter. Brooke can go into the kitchen at the back which is a simple kitchen with several appliances and ovens. Elsewhere in the space there is a fridge for different sodas and fruit juices, a vending machine for snacks, an O'Chills machine and sauce dispensers. The seating areas are spread around the space with yellow and pink comfy benches, barstools or chairs, on a silver table with a placemat for each seat.
The cafe has an internet service, hence the name 'In2Net'. It operates around six computers which can be used for an hour when payed for.
Here is what the cafe sells:
- Teas (both hot and iced)
- Coffees (both hot and iced)
- Hot Chocolate
- Calicola (pastiche of generic cola brand - also in diet, zero, cherry, vanilla, etc)
- Fruit Fizz (pastiche of Crush soda)
- Lemony Gem (lemonade)
- Other brands (Coke, Pepsi, Mello Yello, Welch's, etc)
- Fruit Juices
- O'Chills (a frozen ice cream dessert)
- Fresh fruit
- It is noted that there is a cafeteria in school, but the main characters simply do not use it. They instead go to the In2Net cafe.